The International Monetary Fund has cut its global growth outlook for this year and next. Hampton Pearson has the details for NBR.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Brussels braces for results as EU elections enter final day
- Stan Lee's former manager arrested for allegedly stealing $262,000 from late comic book legend
- Fiat Chrysler and France's Renault are in talks to form a partnership
- He moved to a jungle in India to escape his giant student debt — and he's not alone
- Microsoft, once considered a boring software maker, has outperformed tech unicorns since 2015
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS