Tonight on Nightly Business Report. Alcoa kicks off earnings season. We’ll talk to the CEO about the numbers, outlook and his plans to turn around the slumping stock.
And, we’ll tell you why three funds may be all you need to have a well-diversified portfolio.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China could reportedly use its 'unwritten' tech rules as an 'invisible tool' against US firms
- Asian markets edge lower; Turkish lira holds onto overnight gains
- Bitcoin is 'useless as a payment mechanism and ridiculous as a store of value,' ex-PayPal CEO says
- Cramer Remix: Why this stock could be red hot
- Cramer: Tesla bears should think twice before shorting the stock
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS