Tonight on Nightly Business Report. Alcoa kicks off earnings season. We’ll talk to the CEO about the numbers, outlook and his plans to turn around the slumping stock.
And, we’ll tell you why three funds may be all you need to have a well-diversified portfolio.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Rod Rosenstein believes Mueller Russia investigation is 'appropriate and independent': WSJ
- Winnebago CEO: RV demand is healthy, but rate hikes and tariffs could add pressure
- Devoted Health, a start-up selling health insurance to seniors, is worth $1.8 billion
- Cramer flags 5 industrial stocks he likes right now, including Union Pacific and Boeing
- Cramer: Alphabet and Amazon, my largest trust holding, can still be bought after Netflix beat
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS