Tonight on Nightly Business Report. Alcoa kicks off earnings season. We’ll talk to the CEO about the numbers, outlook and his plans to turn around the slumping stock.
And, we’ll tell you why three funds may be all you need to have a well-diversified portfolio.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Investors betting against Tesla's stock have had 7 really good days. Here's what's behind them
- Bullion is entering a 'golden cross' and one technician sees an even bigger bounce ahead
- Trump says deal 'could very well happen' with China, but denies he's considering lifting tariffs
- Here's how much it costs to eat like The Mountain from 'Game of Thrones'
- Jack Bogle's last warning to the investment industry: "Don't forget the little guy you serve"
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS