Earnings season kicked off Monday and will kick into high gear later this week and next. In this interview with NBR, John Butters, senior earnings analyst with FactSet, talks about what to expect.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- David's Bridal to file for bankruptcy
- Where the super wealthy are investing their money
- Economic troubles, Brexit and trade wars may affect travel companies, executives warn
- Shares of beleaguered utility PG&E pop 37% after hours
- Soybean farm belt sticks with GOP in midterms but Democrats gain ground, CNBC analysis shows
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS