Dancer Eliza Gaynor Minden remembers pirouetting in pain, and was shocked to see ballet companies spend thousands of dollars on shoes that wore out after a performance. So, she decided to build a better shoe.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Nintendo shares surge more than 16% after tie-up with Tencent to sell Switch console in China
- President Trump to meet in Japan with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in May
- US wins WTO ruling against China grain import quotas
- Nissan is said to cut global production by 15 percent
- Ancestry is pulling ad with apparent slavery-era theme
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS