Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the quarter starts with a gain. But with earnings season just around the corner, will corporate America determine whether there’s more upside ahead?
Plus, NBR is answering the economic question on every movie-goers mind – why is the price of theater popcorn so expensive?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Fay weakens to tropical depression over southeastern New York, NHC says
- Coronavirus live updates: Record single-day spike in cases; Gottlieb says 1 in 150 Americans are infected
- Iran will develop oil industry despite U.S. sanctions, Iranian oil minister says
- President Donald Trump commutes ally Roger Stone's prison sentence
- Singapore's ruling party PAP cedes ground to opposition in pandemic election
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS