Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Dow sees its best first half since 1999. But can the gains continue and where should you invest now? NBR’s Market Monitor guest will answer your stock questions.
And, open enrollment for the new health care exchanges is just 100 days away. NBR will look at why the options and costs are going to vary widely for those looking to buy insurance.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Federal judge allows extra week for counting Wisconsin absentee ballots
- Nikola founder Trevor Milton forfeits $166 million in stock he would have lost anyway and gets to keep $3.1 billion under separation deal
- Why iPhone users are suddenly going wild creating custom looks for their home screens
- Musk cautions innovations at Tesla 'battery day' won't be widespread until 2022
- American Airlines plans pilot training on Boeing 737 Max in November
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS