Financial fraud is a constant worry for businesses, as evidenced by the record attendance this week at a convention of fraud examiners in Las Vegas. Among those the attendees heard from was Enron’s former Chief Financial Officer Andrew Fastow. Scott Cohn was there and has the story for NBR.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Op-Ed: Why Hillary Clinton’s Wall Street speeches don’t matter
- McDonald's shares pop as investors cheer third-quarter beat
- Start-ups that took the slow road to making millions
- Do you know the difference between a nonprofit and a charity? You should
- Major websites across East Coast knocked out in apparent DDoS attack
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS