Financial fraud is a constant worry for businesses, as evidenced by the record attendance this week at a convention of fraud examiners in Las Vegas. Among those the attendees heard from was Enron’s former Chief Financial Officer Andrew Fastow. Scott Cohn was there and has the story for NBR.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Don't drive these cars: 313,000 Hondas need dangerous airbag repair, govt says
- California probing oil companies for alleged manipulation of gas prices: Report
- This is the best way to play gold's massive rally
- The US government now has a water prediction office
- Hershey shares pop 16 pct on report of Mondelez takeover bid
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS