Financial fraud is a constant worry for businesses, as evidenced by the record attendance this week at a convention of fraud examiners in Las Vegas. Among those the attendees heard from was Enron’s former Chief Financial Officer Andrew Fastow. Scott Cohn was there and has the story for NBR.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stocks are set to jump, with Dow futures pointing to a more than 800 point gain
- Brent crude could plunge to 'single-digit lows' if OPEC+ can't agree on output cuts, says Fitch
- UK cell towers torched amid bogus conspiracy theories that link 5G with coronavirus
- Coronavirus live updates: India cases rise despite ongoing lockdown, Singapore doles out third stimulus package
- Brent crude turns around briefly after hints that Russia and Saudi Arabia are 'very close' to a deal
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS