Tonight on Nightly Business Report, home prices are jumping, but so are mortgage rates. And with the supply of homes tight, what’s a potential buyer to do?
Plus, an American businessman held hostage by his own employees in China. It’s a story you have to see.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Final version of mega Pacific trade deal dumps rules the US wanted
- General Motors is proposing a $2.8 billion investment to save its ailing South Korean unit
- Donald Trump Jr. praises 'spirit of the Indian people,' looks forward to signing new deals
- Asia markets carve out slight gains as dollar steadies; BHP falls 5%
- Secret meeting between Pence and North Koreans was canceled abruptly
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS