Tonight on Nightly Business Report, home prices are jumping, but so are mortgage rates. And with the supply of homes tight, what’s a potential buyer to do?
Plus, an American businessman held hostage by his own employees in China. It’s a story you have to see.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The co-founder of a billion-dollar start-up found his business partner on LinkedIn
- Canada says China has granted consular access to second detainee
- US stock futures fall slightly in early trading after Friday's big losses
- Ron Paul thinks the selloff could spark depression-like conditions that could be 'worse than 1929'
- Renault said to demand Nissan shareholder meeting amid crisis over Carlos Ghosn's arrest
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS