Tonight on Nightly Business Report, home prices are jumping, but so are mortgage rates. And with the supply of homes tight, what’s a potential buyer to do?
Plus, an American businessman held hostage by his own employees in China. It’s a story you have to see.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- US senators seek 'painful' punishment if China's ZTE violates deal
- Investing in cannabis is 'a great hedge' for alcohol and drug companies, Tilray CEO says
- Mattis dismisses reports he may be leaving Pentagon
- What anyone can learn from Henry Winkler's 42-year wait for an Emmy
- FedEx: Amazon's new delivery service 'should not be confused as competition'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS