One of the most prestigious law firms in the country, Weil Gotshal, announced massive layoffs this week. Steven Harper, law professor at Northwestern University and author of “The Lawyer Bubble: A Profession in Crisis,” talks to NBR about whether the news is indicative of fundamental changes coming to the profession.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Duterte warns on US defense pact again; insists Philippines is not 'a dog on a leash'
- These could be the world’s fanciest duty-free stores
- Heineken hikes beer sales but sees bigger currency hit
- UK government gives green light to third runway at Heathrow
- Donald Trump says he'd 'love' to fight 'Mr Tough Guy' Joe Biden
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS