One of the most prestigious law firms in the country, Weil Gotshal, announced massive layoffs this week. Steven Harper, law professor at Northwestern University and author of “The Lawyer Bubble: A Profession in Crisis,” talks to NBR about whether the news is indicative of fundamental changes coming to the profession.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Former UK finance minister says runaway ISIS teen should be allowed to return
- Trump's message is having an impact on NATO, secretary general says
- US advisor Bolton promises India support after Kashmir attack
- Trade talks with the US are 'making a final sprint,' Chinese state media claim
- Mueller says searches yielded evidence of Roger Stone-WikiLeaks communications
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS