Chip Starnes, the American CEO of Specialty Medical Supplies, has been held hostage at his factory in China by his employees since last Friday. Eunice Yoon has the details, and spoke with Starnes about the situation.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Brexit is 'the gift that keeps on giving' for a cornered Fed: Schiff
- UK's departure makes EU disintegration 'practically irreversible': Soros
- Domgy, the robot dog that hopes to breathe new life into AI pets
- 11 cool gadgets for a great night's sleep
- 'Unsustainable' euro 3-5 years from its demise, expert says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS