Chip Starnes, the American CEO of Specialty Medical Supplies, has been held hostage at his factory in China by his employees since last Friday. Eunice Yoon has the details, and spoke with Starnes about the situation.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Asia markets mixed, dollar strength weighs on oil
- Tornadoes slam central Indiana, demolishing numerous homes
- Trump says he'll let illegal immigrants stay - if they pay back-taxes
- Gunmen attack American University of Afghanistan, police searching for shooter
- Cramer Remix: Why housing means good things for the economy
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS