Chip Starnes, the American CEO of Specialty Medical Supplies, has been held hostage at his factory in China by his employees since last Friday. Eunice Yoon has the details, and spoke with Starnes about the situation.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- How the Tesla Model S snagged a higher reliability rating from Consumer Reports
- The Brazilian stock market is on an amazing tear this year
- Why Mark Zuckerberg has local artists come paint on the walls of Facebook
- TD Ameritrade to buy Scottrade in two-step deal with TD Bank
- Strategist Stovall: Don't let dull market fool you, momentum building for benchmark breakout
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS