In this interview with NBR, Karen Mills, administrator of the U.S. Small Business Administration, and Jack Dorsey, Twitter co-founder and CEO and co-founder of Square, discuss what small businesses are saying about the economy and the challenges those small businesses face.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Eric Trump says he will comply with New York attorney general's subpoena but only after the 2020 election
- Federal judge temporarily blocks U.S. Postal Service changes
- Biden's national polling lead shrinks slightly, but swing states show signs of trouble for Trump
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Snowflake, Palo Alto Network, Penn National Gaming & more
- Former Pence aide slams Trump administration's coronavirus response, says she's voting for Biden
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS