Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke gives his long-awaited press conference and gives the market a big hint as to the future of his stimulus program. NBR will ask Mark Zandi of Moody’s Analytics what it means for the economy and Jim Paulsen of Wells Fargo what it means for the market and your investments.
And, the American Medical Association classifies obesity as a disease – and it could have implications for doctors, patients, insurers and health care costs.
- LVMH files countersuit against Tiffany in feud over $16 billion deal
- U.S. stock futures dip slightly after Monday's rally
- UBS says you should buy gold now
- Human rights campaigners urge action over ‘widespread xenophobic violence’ in South Africa
- Companies will have to 'seduce' staff to go back to the office, real estate CEO says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS