Tonight on Nightly Business Report, from mortgage rates to credit cards to auto and student loans. NBR will tell you why next week’s Federal Reserve meeting could hit your wallet…and hit it hard.
And, if U.S. energy production is at record levels, why is the price of crude at nine-month highs and why aren’t we seeing more relief at the pump?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Eric Trump says he will comply with New York attorney general's subpoena but only after the 2020 election
- Federal judge temporarily blocks U.S. Postal Service changes
- Biden's national polling lead shrinks slightly, but swing states show signs of trouble for Trump
- Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Snowflake, Palo Alto Network, Penn National Gaming & more
- Former Pence aide slams Trump administration's coronavirus response, says she's voting for Biden
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS