Tonight on Nightly Business Report, from mortgage rates to credit cards to auto and student loans. NBR will tell you why next week’s Federal Reserve meeting could hit your wallet…and hit it hard.
And, if U.S. energy production is at record levels, why is the price of crude at nine-month highs and why aren’t we seeing more relief at the pump?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Ford shares on pace for best week since June on new products, earnings expectations
- Two-day bitcoin sell-off wipes out over $100 billion from the entire crypto market
- Nasdaq rises to record as investors buy Apple ahead of earnings, S&P 500 is flat
- Biden will keep Christopher Wray as FBI director, White House says
- Pete Buttigieg vows to ensure transportation safety in pandemic during his DOT confirmation hearing
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS