Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks may be grabbing all the headlines with another triple digit gain, but NBR will tell you why the real action is in the bond market and what you should do if treasuries are a big part of your portfolio.
And, how much would you pay to see a movie? Two of the biggest names in Hollywood – Steven Spielberg and George Lucas – say you’re going to be paying more…a lot more.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- K-pop sensation BTS' label prices IPO at top end of range
- Judge blocks Trump administration's ban on new TikTok downloads from U.S. app stores
- Dow futures up 200 points following a 4-week losing streak
- U.S.-China tech tensions won't go away even if Biden wins election, analyst says
- Allbirds wants people to understand their sneakers’ carbon footprint like they do calories in food
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS