Consumers now pay more than half of the charges on their checking accounts in the form of overdraft fees, according to a new report by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. In this report for NBR, Kayla Tausche takes a look at how banks are raking in those fees, and what you can do about them.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Cramer Remix: Prepare yourself for more pain in homebuilding stocks
- China will someday be the largest cruise market in the world, Carnival Corp CEO says
- Apple signs deal with Volkswagen for driverless cars
- Cramer's charts suggest investors buy Akamai and sell Walmart
- Cramer credits Tiffany's staggering post-earnings rally to new CEO, strong execution
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS