Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the economy added 175,000 jobs in May, sparking a rally in stocks. But are Americans feeling better about the labor market and what does it say about the Fed’s next move?
Plus, how much surveillance is necessary to keep us safe now that we know the government has access to the servers of companies like Microsoft, Facebook, Google and Yahoo?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- IOC decides against full ban on Russians from Rio Olympics
- Verizon, Yahoo close in on $5 billion deal
- JPMorgan warns these safe havens are becoming danger zones
- Italy insists there's 'no banking problem' as stress tests loom large
- Heineken USA CEO: This is why the small stuff matters in making good beer
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS