Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the economy added 175,000 jobs in May, sparking a rally in stocks. But are Americans feeling better about the labor market and what does it say about the Fed’s next move?
Plus, how much surveillance is necessary to keep us safe now that we know the government has access to the servers of companies like Microsoft, Facebook, Google and Yahoo?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- India set to retain fastest growing economy tag
- Another Brazil minister quits - and he's the man in charge of anti-corruption
- India tells Apple: You can open stores in India, but first create jobs
- Asian stocks mostly higher; ASX down 0.3% as energy falls
- Question of character: Walt Disney warns Wanda over Snow White, Captain America
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS