Creating closer business and economic ties between the U.S. and China and cybersecurity will likely be two of the topics in the meeting between President Barack Obama and China President Xi Jinping that begins Friday. Bonnie Glaser, a China expert at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, explains why a lot is riding on the 2-day meeting.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies at age 87
- 'Thank you, RBG': Leaders react with sadness, shock to Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death
- In Photos: Crowd gathers in front of the Supreme Court to mourn Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Trump nominee to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Supreme Court will get Senate vote, McConnell says
- Markets are expected to be choppy, but dip buyers could be looking at tech favorites in week ahead
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS