Tonight on Nightly Business Report – which drug companies are leading the race to develop a new class of cancer drugs? NBR will discuss the battle against cancer with the CEO of Infinity Pharmaceuticals.
And, the U.S. government accuses Apple of driving up the price of electronic books. What’s at stake for the tech giant as the trial gets underway?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Bitcoin tumbles below $30,000, extending its plunge to start 2021
- 'No Time to Die,' 'Ghostbusters: Afterlife,' 'Uncharted' among latest Hollywood film delays
- Alphabet cancels Loon, project to beam internet to earth from balloons
- Johnson & Johnson plans to have 100 million vaccines for Americans by spring, board member says
- Biden is already facing pressure to scale back his $1.9 trillion Covid relief plan
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS