During Apple CEO Tim Cook’s testimony to the Senate on Tuesday, he not only fielded a lot of questions about the company’s tax strategies, but the corporate tax code itself was a subject of great debate. In this interview, New York Times business reporter David Kocieniewski talks to NBR about what he says are big loopholes at Apple and at tech companies in general.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- How a process using 'fluid' carbon dioxide could stop your wine from spoiling
- Investor Baillie Gifford bets more on China as Asia draws more capital in a post-coronavirus world
- Here’s where things stand with the messy TikTok deal
- Supermodel Natalia Vodianova says her native Russia feels safer during the pandemic than other parts of Europe
- Dow futures rise as market tries to avoid losses for the week
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS