Tonight on Nightly Business Report, CEOs that are making headlines. First, Yahoo’s Marissa Mayer – will her billion dollar bet on a blog site payoff for investors? And NBR will look at what Apple CEO Tim Cook is expected to say on Capitol Hill tomorrow about overhauling the tax code and his big pile of cash sitting overseas.
Also tonight, we’ll take you inside the Dreamliner’s first flight since the jet was grounded four months ago.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- From Tesla and Rivian to Ford and GM: Take a look at the electric trucks automakers are planning
- Jason Momoa was ‘completely’ in debt after ‘Game of Thrones’: ‘We were starving’
- Facebook to reimburse some advertisers after miscalculating effectiveness data
- The book Mark Cuban read in his 30s that helped him get rich
- ByteDance has reportedly been given another week to sell off TikTok's U.S. business
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS