Stocks hit new highs on Tuesday, thanks, in part, to greater optimism about the economy from a small business group and bullish comments from hedge fund manager David Tepper. In this interview with NBR, Sean Darby, global head of equity strategy at Jefferies talks about whether it is time for a market correction, or if he thinks stocks will move higher.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai tells employees 'we are not going back in time' after sexual misconduct settlement
- Former MLB exec Jimmie Lee Solomon joins Houston Astros manager Dusty Baker at private equity firm
- Cramer recommends Palantir at the right price, but says its governance is most 'egregious' since WeWork
- Trump selects Amy Coney Barrett to fill Ginsburg Supreme Court vacancy
- Supreme Court to face major cases on Obamacare and religion in coming term
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS