Tonight on Nightly Business Report – The dollar is getting stronger. Who benefits? Who gets hurt? And what does it mean for your wallet?
And in tonight’s Market Monitor, our guest will name four blue chip stocks that he says will go higher over the next year.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- White House seen softening trade stance as tax reform fight approaches
- Wilbur Ross: Trump doesn't want to 'unnecessarily irritate' Congress on the path to tax reform
- Wireless carriers T-Mobile, Sprint are close to agreeing to merger terms
- Fed's Williams sees a calm market reaction to reducing its huge balance sheet
- War of words with North Korea escalates, with Trump calling Kim a 'madman'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS