Tonight on Nightly Business Report – The dollar is getting stronger. Who benefits? Who gets hurt? And what does it mean for your wallet?
And in tonight’s Market Monitor, our guest will name four blue chip stocks that he says will go higher over the next year.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Traders bid up oil ahead of anticipated OPEC production cut extension
- Neil Diamond was my childhood idol: Dollar Shave Club founder Michael Dubin
- Dollar Shave Club founder Dubin told he would ‘never amount to anything’ then sells for $1 billion
- Montana Republican special-election candidate cited for assault after allegedly 'body slamming' reporter
- Live: Stocks in Europe push higher as OPEC ministers gather in Vienna
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS