For the first time in a decade, Delta Air Lines is issuing a dividend, as part of its plan to return more than $1 billion to shareholders over the next 3 years. Delta CEO Richard Anderson talks to NBR about the airline’s financial performance, the increase in its change fee, and the latest on the company’s deal with Virgin Atlantic. “We want to run as close to a perfect airline as possible,” he said.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- GE CFO says no plans for an equity raise
- Warren Buffett inspired my journey to Wall St: Olympic figure skating silver medalist Sasha Cohen
- Five areas where filers are likely to cheat on their taxes
- Trump treads lightly around the NRA as he pushes for tighter gun rules after Florida massacre
- 55 percent of Americans can't define a key tax term
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS