For the first time in a decade, Delta Air Lines is issuing a dividend, as part of its plan to return more than $1 billion to shareholders over the next 3 years. Delta CEO Richard Anderson talks to NBR about the airline’s financial performance, the increase in its change fee, and the latest on the company’s deal with Virgin Atlantic. “We want to run as close to a perfect airline as possible,” he said.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Federal judge says lawsuit over Trump's Keystone XL pipeline approval can go ahead
- This simple trick may reveal whether you’re too consumed by your career
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: QCOM, AVGO, SD, UPS, CBS, AMZN & more
- At least 155 people killed in attack on mosque in Egypt's north Sinai: State media
- Retailer Under Armour, having its worst year ever, may have just found a bottom
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS