For the first time in a decade, Delta Air Lines is issuing a dividend, as part of its plan to return more than $1 billion to shareholders over the next 3 years. Delta CEO Richard Anderson talks to NBR about the airline’s financial performance, the increase in its change fee, and the latest on the company’s deal with Virgin Atlantic. “We want to run as close to a perfect airline as possible,” he said.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- David's Bridal to file for bankruptcy
- Where the super wealthy are investing their money
- Economic troubles, Brexit and trade wars may affect travel companies, executives warn
- Shares of beleaguered utility PG&E pop 37% after hours
- Soybean farm belt sticks with GOP in midterms but Democrats gain ground, CNBC analysis shows
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS