For the first time in a decade, Delta Air Lines is issuing a dividend, as part of its plan to return more than $1 billion to shareholders over the next 3 years. Delta CEO Richard Anderson talks to NBR about the airline’s financial performance, the increase in its change fee, and the latest on the company’s deal with Virgin Atlantic. “We want to run as close to a perfect airline as possible,” he said.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump engaged in 'very productive' dialogue with North Korea, hints Singapore meeting still possible
- Top VC deals: Kroger buys Home Chef, PayPal buys iZettle and Rover raises $155 million
- Cramer's advice for investing in your 20s, 30s, 40s and beyond
- Supermarket Publix suspends political giving amid anti-NRA protest organized by Parkland survivors
- Next time you buy a TV at Best Buy, you may be offered health care, too
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS