In this interview with NBR, former Federal Reserve Governor Randy Kroszner, now a professor of Economics at the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business, talks about the Fed’s decision to continue its bond-buying program and how much longer he thinks it will go on.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Why physical bookstores make sense for Amazon
- Trump doctor wrote health letter in just 5 minutes as limo waited
- Summer's ending, Fed's back in play and September volatility looms — oh my!
- Pershing Square's Valeant analyst to exit, Ackman optimistic on price
- Traders debate how to play a possible September rate hike
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS