In this interview with NBR, former Federal Reserve Governor Randy Kroszner, now a professor of Economics at the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business, talks about the Fed’s decision to continue its bond-buying program and how much longer he thinks it will go on.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'Unsustainable' euro 3-5 years from its demise, expert says
- To draft rookies this year, the NBA did a lot of hiring abroad
- Moving abroad if Trump or Clinton wins? Consider expat money issues first
- Merkel tells UK 'take your time' on Brexit, but other EU members say 'leave now'
- This new digital camera will set shutterbugs back a cool $9,000
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS