Facebook reported revenue that beat Wall Street’s expectations on Wednesday, but its earnings missed by a penny. In this report for NBR, Seema Mody breaks down the social media giant’s results.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Coronavirus live updates: New York City delays in-person classes again; Texas starts reopening after summer surge
- Billionaires urged to combat world hunger by UN food chief: ‘Do the right thing’
- U.S.-China investment flows hit their lowest in 9 years as companies feel the pressure to pull out
- Here's how much your Social Security check may increase in 2021
- 'I think it's time to start putting cash to work,' Jim Cramer says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS