The Girl Scouts are expected to sell 200 million boxes of cookies this season, earning the organization nearly a billion dollars. Kayla Tausche reports for NBR on America’s youngest sales force, and where the organization hopes to expand to next.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- $870 a year? 10 of the cheapest colleges in the US
- Gold hits 3-1/2 month low on dollar strength after Yellen
- President Obama marks Memorial Day at Arlington National Cemetery
- How to find out if your partner is 'binge cheating' on you
- US union say Verizon to add 1,300 jobs, provide 10.9 percent pay hikes
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS