The Girl Scouts are expected to sell 200 million boxes of cookies this season, earning the organization nearly a billion dollars. Kayla Tausche reports for NBR on America’s youngest sales force, and where the organization hopes to expand to next.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- IEA chief Birol: Oil prices may have hit bottom, but keep an eye on this
- AIG sells a stake in China insurer PICC for $1.25B, joining exodus from mainland
- Bombardment of Syrian city hits ninth day as ceasefire stumbles
- China's official manufacturing, service PMIs show growth slowed in April
- John Sculley’s plans for changing the world … again
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS