The Girl Scouts are expected to sell 200 million boxes of cookies this season, earning the organization nearly a billion dollars. Kayla Tausche reports for NBR on America’s youngest sales force, and where the organization hopes to expand to next.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump to Freedom Caucus: A no vote on health care helps Planned Parenthood
- Trump urges 'America First' but stock investors should look outside US
- Believe Trump — pass GOP health bill or Obamacare stays, warns White House budget director Mulvaney
- Goldman Sachs strategist: Yes, Marine Le Pen can win in France
- Ahoy matey, your new retirement home is a cruise ship
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS