Six months ago super storm “Sandy” hit devastating communities all along the Eastern seaboard. But no place felt the impact of the storm like the Jersey Shore. Mary Thompson reports for NBR on how the state’s $22 billion tourism industry is pushing to recovery from Sandy.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- LVMH files countersuit against Tiffany in feud over $16 billion deal
- U.S. stock futures dip slightly after Monday's rally
- UBS says you should buy gold now
- Human rights campaigners urge action over ‘widespread xenophobic violence’ in South Africa
- Companies will have to 'seduce' staff to go back to the office, real estate CEO says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS