The latest gross domestic product report, the U.S. economy grew by a modest 2 ½ percent in the first three months of 2013. Most of that gain came from consumer spending. In this NBR interview, Brian Wesbury, Chief Economist at First Trust Advisors discusses his economic outlook for the U.S.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May's team said to be preparing for a snap election to save Brexit
- Amazon and Google both want to run your home, but for totally different reasons
- Why investing in the next big start-up could be a disaster for your finances
- This hidden car cost will set you back $3,000 a year
- Christine Blasey Ford, accuser of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, agrees to Senate testimony
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS