A brief re-cap of the day’s most important business news stories and analysis.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Many thought airfares would spike in the age of coronavirus. That's not happening yet
- Will Smith and Kevin Hart are backing this 27-year-old's pandemic-proof start-up — even after 7 failures
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk touts new tech at ‘Battery Day,’ offers 2020 delivery guidance
- Jamie Dimon says he's OK with higher taxes on the rich, but wealth tax is 'almost impossible'
- Walmart looks to hire 20,000 workers to help pack and ship holiday orders this year
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS