Would-be home buyers are snapping up newly constructed houses almost as quickly as they’re being built. Diana Olick reports for NBR on how some home builders are doing something we haven’t seen since the housing bust, their building houses first, on “spec” and then trying to sell them.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Fiery Duterte will hold off on South China Sea jet-ski diplomacy...for now
- Mike Santoli gives a full breakdown of the market's bubble vs bargain debate
- Asia markets open higher, ahead of Fed, BOJ meetings
- Berning with anger, protesters take Philadelphia streets ahead of Democratic convention
- Hillary Clinton: 'Criticizing me' is the only thing unifying Republicans
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS