Would-be home buyers are snapping up newly constructed houses almost as quickly as they’re being built. Diana Olick reports for NBR on how some home builders are doing something we haven’t seen since the housing bust, their building houses first, on “spec” and then trying to sell them.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- India set to retain fastest growing economy tag
- Another Brazil minister quits - and he's the man in charge of anti-corruption
- India tells Apple: You can open stores in India, but first create jobs
- Asian stocks mostly higher; ASX down 0.3% as energy falls
- Question of character: Walt Disney warns Wanda over Snow White, Captain America
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS