Would-be home buyers are snapping up newly constructed houses almost as quickly as they’re being built. Diana Olick reports for NBR on how some home builders are doing something we haven’t seen since the housing bust, their building houses first, on “spec” and then trying to sell them.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Depression, disease, and no sex are some dangers of binge-watching
- Yellen: Case for raising rates has strengthened 'in recent months'
- IRS gives tardy retirement savers more time to roll over 401(k), IRA balances
- Stiritz: I still hold Herbalife and 'have a lot of confidence in Carl Icahn'
- Consumer sentiment ticks lower in August
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS