Would-be home buyers are snapping up newly constructed houses almost as quickly as they’re being built. Diana Olick reports for NBR on how some home builders are doing something we haven’t seen since the housing bust, their building houses first, on “spec” and then trying to sell them.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'Lyin' Ted' no more? Trump basks in glow of 'wonderful' Cruz endorsement
- Thinking about chasing yield in a zero rate world? Don't, JPMorgan says
- 8 iconic billionaires who plan to conquer outer space
- Bruce Berkowitz, facing rough patch, bucks conventional wisdom by betting big
- Gunman at large as at least 4 dead after shooting at mall in Washington state
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS