Would-be home buyers are snapping up newly constructed houses almost as quickly as they’re being built. Diana Olick reports for NBR on how some home builders are doing something we haven’t seen since the housing bust, their building houses first, on “spec” and then trying to sell them.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'Unsustainable' euro 3-5 years from its demise, expert says
- To draft rookies this year, the NBA did a lot of hiring abroad
- Moving abroad if Trump or Clinton wins? Consider expat money issues first
- Merkel tells UK 'take your time' on Brexit, but other EU members say 'leave now'
- This new digital camera will set shutterbugs back a cool $9,000
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS