Would-be home buyers are snapping up newly constructed houses almost as quickly as they’re being built. Diana Olick reports for NBR on how some home builders are doing something we haven’t seen since the housing bust, their building houses first, on “spec” and then trying to sell them.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- RBS sucked into probe of Malaysia's troubled 1MDB
- Sri Lanka, IMF agree on $1.5B bailout to avert balance of payments crisis
- Saudi builder Binladen reportedly cuts 50,000 jobs as government cuts bite
- AIG puts $1.2B stake in China insurer on the block, joining exodus from mainland
- Puerto Rico at risk of largest default yet on $470M of obligations
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS