Tonight on Nightly Business Report – Attention turns to Apple’s earnings. NBR will talk to a fund manager who recently started to buy the stock.
And we’ll take a look at what Hollywood is doing to win back aging baby boomers.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- From Tesla and Rivian to Ford and GM: Take a look at the electric trucks automakers are planning
- Jason Momoa was ‘completely’ in debt after ‘Game of Thrones’: ‘We were starving’
- Facebook to reimburse some advertisers after miscalculating effectiveness data
- The book Mark Cuban read in his 30s that helped him get rich
- ByteDance has reportedly been given another week to sell off TikTok's U.S. business
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS