Tonight on Nightly Business Report – Earnings and the economy. Sales of existing homes fall in March. Is a shortage of inventory creating a speed bump on the economy’s road to recovery?
And we’ll talk to Caterpillar CEO Douglas Oberhelman about his company’s weak earnings and what the numbers say about the health of the global economy.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'Kinder, gentler' and other George HW Bush quotes
- France's Macron expected to promise change amid riots and 'economic catastrophe' — but is it too late?
- Europe's top court confirms that UK can stop Brexit
- Tokyo prosecutors indict Nissan's ex-chairman Ghosn for financial misconduct
- China's state-controlled media claim Canada is putting on a 'show trial' for Huawei executive
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS