Tonight on Nightly Business Report – Earnings and the economy. Sales of existing homes fall in March. Is a shortage of inventory creating a speed bump on the economy’s road to recovery?
And we’ll talk to Caterpillar CEO Douglas Oberhelman about his company’s weak earnings and what the numbers say about the health of the global economy.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Cramer warns a 5% mortgage rate is the 'line in the sand' before the economy really gets hurt
- Netflix is fueling its ballooning cash burn with $2 billion in new debt
- Trump declares without evidence that 'unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in' with migrant caravan
- Papa John's founder John Schnatter asks board to remove 'wolf-pack' provision from poison pill
- Hasbro CEO: 'We were unable to meet all of the demand within the quarter'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS