Tonight on Nightly Business Report – Earnings and the economy. Sales of existing homes fall in March. Is a shortage of inventory creating a speed bump on the economy’s road to recovery?
And we’ll talk to Caterpillar CEO Douglas Oberhelman about his company’s weak earnings and what the numbers say about the health of the global economy.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Here's a map of where Payless ShoeSource is closing 2,500 stores
- Judge could revoke Roger Stone's bond and send him to jail because of 'crosshair' Instagram post
- Barney Frank: Ocasio-Cortez's Green New Deal 'would be a loser' for Democrats against Trump in 2020
- McCabe: I told congressional leaders that the FBI was investigating Trump – and they didn't object
- Supreme Court Justice Bader Ginsburg will hear her first arguments since cancer surgery
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS