Tonight on Nightly Business Report – Earnings and the economy. Sales of existing homes fall in March. Is a shortage of inventory creating a speed bump on the economy’s road to recovery?
And we’ll talk to Caterpillar CEO Douglas Oberhelman about his company’s weak earnings and what the numbers say about the health of the global economy.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- SoftBank plans to lend up to $20 billion to employees to invest in new fund: WSJ
- The often-hated open floor plan gets a new savior: The office pod
- Why YouTube's Susan Wojcicki limits her own kids' screen time
- Massive Arctic wildfires emitted more CO2 in June than Sweden does in an entire year
- The price of a cup of coffee may be the answer to fixing Social Security
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS