Tonight on Nightly Business Report – Earnings and the economy. Sales of existing homes fall in March. Is a shortage of inventory creating a speed bump on the economy’s road to recovery?
And we’ll talk to Caterpillar CEO Douglas Oberhelman about his company’s weak earnings and what the numbers say about the health of the global economy.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Bitcoin rallies above $11,000 through the weekend, nearing a 15-month high
- Art Cashin joins the Wall Street camp leaning toward a half-percent July Fed rate cut
- Gold jumps to fresh high, now at levels not seen since August 2013
- I retired at 34 with $3 million—here are 5 downsides of early retirement that no one tells you
- Goldman Sachs says value investing is still alive if you play it with this twist
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS