Tonight on Nightly Business Report – Earnings and the economy. Sales of existing homes fall in March. Is a shortage of inventory creating a speed bump on the economy’s road to recovery?
And we’ll talk to Caterpillar CEO Douglas Oberhelman about his company’s weak earnings and what the numbers say about the health of the global economy.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Euro set to reach 4-week high as Macron wins first round of French election
- Watch CNBC’s coverage of the first round of France’s presidential election
- Relief in markets as establishment candidate snags most votes in France — but it's not over yet
- Markets get what they expected in Le Pen, Macron victory
- Live: France's Macron wins 24 percent of vote, Le Pen at 22 percent in first round - polls
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS