Tonight on Nightly Business Report – Earnings and the economy. Sales of existing homes fall in March. Is a shortage of inventory creating a speed bump on the economy’s road to recovery?
And we’ll talk to Caterpillar CEO Douglas Oberhelman about his company’s weak earnings and what the numbers say about the health of the global economy.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Ukraine and Russia look to strike new gas deal amid US sanctions threat
- China would have to buy a 'crazy amount' of farm goods to meet Trump's demand in phase one deal
- How TikTok went from a fun viral app to caught in the crosshairs of the US government
- Mainland Chinese stocks jump amid better-than-expected industrial output, retail sales
- House Judiciary Committee publishes full impeachment report
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS