Tonight on Nightly Business Report – Earnings and the economy. Sales of existing homes fall in March. Is a shortage of inventory creating a speed bump on the economy’s road to recovery?
And we’ll talk to Caterpillar CEO Douglas Oberhelman about his company’s weak earnings and what the numbers say about the health of the global economy.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Sweltering heat is shattering records, triggering power outages across California
- Here's why this recession has been different from any other
- Trump orders ByteDance to divest from its U.S. TikTok business within 90 days
- Facebook says Apple refused to waive 30% fee on new paid online events feature
- The clothing rental start-up Rent the Runway is closing all of its stores for good
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS