Tonight on Nightly Business Report – Earnings and the economy. Sales of existing homes fall in March. Is a shortage of inventory creating a speed bump on the economy’s road to recovery?
And we’ll talk to Caterpillar CEO Douglas Oberhelman about his company’s weak earnings and what the numbers say about the health of the global economy.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Iran becomes latest rogue state to develop its own cryptocurrency
- What the tax pros say you should do before heading their way
- 6 places you can ski, ice skate and luge on actual Olympic tracks
- Florida eye doctor linked to Sen. Bob Menendez gets 17 years for Medicare fraud
- Complaints about nursing home evictions rise, and regulators take note
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS