Stocks and commodities were hit hard on Monday, with all 30 Dow components in the red. Bob Pisani tells NBR that concerns over slowing global growth, along with jitters over the bombings in Boston, contributed to the market’s reversal of fortune.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump agrees to deal in which TikTok will partner with Oracle and Walmart
- 'Schitt's Creek' or 'The Good Place' could give cable a rare chance to shine at the Emmys
- Trump wants to move 'without delay' to replace Ginsburg, setting up epic Supreme Court fight before election
- CDC reverses controversial coronavirus guidance that said people without symptoms may not need a test
- ‘A woman of valour’ — Supreme Court mourns the loss of Justice Ginsburg
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS