Stocks and commodities were hit hard on Monday, with all 30 Dow components in the red. Bob Pisani tells NBR that concerns over slowing global growth, along with jitters over the bombings in Boston, contributed to the market’s reversal of fortune.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Health Secretary Alex Azar resigning on Jan. 20
- A new Covid variant has been discovered in Brazil — here's what we know so far
- NRA files for bankruptcy, says it will reincorporate in Texas
- Capitol Police probing claims GOP lawmakers gave tours to Trump supporters before riot
- Domestic terrorism has superseded the threat of international terrorism, warns ex-NYC police commissioner
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS