JPMorgan Chase and Wells Fargo may have both reported big profits on Friday, but the banks missed expectations when it came to revenue. JPMorgan’s revenue fell 3 percent, and Wells Fargo saw its revenue fall 1.6 percent. Fred Cannon, director of research and chief equity strategist at the bank research firm Keefe, Bruyette and Woods, analyzes the results and looks ahead to upcoming bank earnings for NBR.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- These two strategies may have helped Trump pay just $750 in federal taxes
- United, pilots agree on schedule reductions to avoid nearly 3,000 furloughs
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Snap, Devon Energy, Virgin Galactic, UPS, Chevron & more
- Here's what happened to the stock market on Monday
- Official coronavirus death toll is likely an 'underestimate' of the true total, WHO says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS