The IRS has already sent over $214 billion in refunds so far this tax season. Sharon Epperson tells NBR what taxpayers intend to do with that cash, and where the refund should really go.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- By taking back money, Wells Fargo’s board seems to recall its role
- Why Nike's future sales growth may not be as bad as it looks
- Fed's Janet Yellen: Banks well capitalized despite weak interest income
- Defending against hackers took a back seat at Yahoo, insiders say
- Takeover for 'deteriorating' Twitter unlikely, stock to drop 37%, Mizuho says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS