While they may not realize it, some employees have two types of 401(k) plans to choose from — a regular and a Roth. Sharon Epperson breaks down for NBR the difference between the plans and the factors involved in deciding whether to convert from a regular to a Roth 401(k).
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai tells employees 'we are not going back in time' after sexual misconduct settlement
- Former MLB exec Jimmie Lee Solomon joins Houston Astros manager Dusty Baker at private equity firm
- Cramer recommends Palantir at the right price, but says its governance is most 'egregious' since WeWork
- Trump selects Amy Coney Barrett to fill Ginsburg Supreme Court vacancy
- Supreme Court to face major cases on Obamacare and religion in coming term
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS