Government watchdogs are supposed to make sure corruption is stopped and your taxpayer money is protected. But sometimes people and companies get away with bending — or breaking the laws. Eamon Javers reports for NBR on the latest in corporate fraud and what’s being done to stop it.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Alibaba-backed Lazada partners with Unilever to capture Southeast Asia's online retail growth
- Alexandra Lebenthal accuses Jimmy Cayne of manipulating her and of 'unconscionable actions'
- Asia trades mixed after Wall Street closed mostly higher, Toshiba shares down ahead of shareholder meeting
- Watch: FBI Director James Comey on 'the FBI's role in the intelligence community'
- Hopes for an infrastructure spending spree in California lift Vulcan Materials shares
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS