Government watchdogs are supposed to make sure corruption is stopped and your taxpayer money is protected. But sometimes people and companies get away with bending — or breaking the laws. Eamon Javers reports for NBR on the latest in corporate fraud and what’s being done to stop it.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Abe poised to delay sales tax hike until 2019: Reports
- 'It's like having a personal shopper': Retail feels sting of Web, social media
- Recession worries? Get over it–stocks are climbing 10%, this bull says
- New global concern: A pileup of nine figure homes
- Big Tech is on a mission to hire — and this is who they are courting
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS