Government watchdogs are supposed to make sure corruption is stopped and your taxpayer money is protected. But sometimes people and companies get away with bending — or breaking the laws. Eamon Javers reports for NBR on the latest in corporate fraud and what’s being done to stop it.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- How Chinese spies used LinkedIn to snoop on German politicians
- Megyn Kelly will interview three women who accused Trump of sexual misconduct
- British Airways warns of more flight cancellations after snowstorm hits London
- Instant noodle giant aims to boost paltry market share in China with healthy ramen
- A Muslim country that isn’t even in the Middle East says it’s willing to send troops to Jerusalem
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS