Government watchdogs are supposed to make sure corruption is stopped and your taxpayer money is protected. But sometimes people and companies get away with bending — or breaking the laws. Eamon Javers reports for NBR on the latest in corporate fraud and what’s being done to stop it.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Democratic VP candidate Tim Kaine: You can't trust Donald Trump
- Joe Biden: Donald Trump 'has no clue. Period.'
- Michael Bloomberg eviscerates Donald Trump, calls him 'risky, reckless'
- Asia markets open mixed, ahead of earnings, BOJ meeting
- WikiLeaks releases hacked Democratic National Committee audio files
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS