Government watchdogs are supposed to make sure corruption is stopped and your taxpayer money is protected. But sometimes people and companies get away with bending — or breaking the laws. Eamon Javers reports for NBR on the latest in corporate fraud and what’s being done to stop it.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Traders bid up oil ahead of anticipated OPEC production cut extension
- Neil Diamond was my childhood idol: Dollar Shave Club founder Michael Dubin
- Dollar Shave Club founder Dubin told he would ‘never amount to anything’ then sells for $1 billion
- Montana Republican special-election candidate cited for assault after allegedly 'body slamming' reporter
- Live: Stocks in Europe push higher as OPEC ministers gather in Vienna
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS