About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- US leading indicators reverse decline, show modest improvement in September
- Verizon beats on earnings, but revenue falls short on estimates
- US home sales jump in September despite tight supply
- Wells Fargo just lost its accreditation with the Better Business Bureau
- Mike Pence: Donald Trump and I will accept election results 'if the vote is fair'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS