Tonight on Nightly Business Report – stocks continue to rise despite some softening data in the labor market. Does the market have it right?
And – crisis management. Does the way a company handles problems impact investors?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Spotify: We don't like artists' exclusive deals, but we don't bully them either
- Facebook keeps 'Trending Topics', but gets rid of humans who write descriptions
- State Dept to release Clinton's meeting calendars...after November's election
- One trader has a strategy to win big from the Fed's rate 'ping-pong match'
- Coding boot camps replace college for software engineers
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS