Tonight on Nightly Business Report – stocks continue to rise despite some softening data in the labor market. Does the market have it right?
And – crisis management. Does the way a company handles problems impact investors?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Charlotte police bow to public pressure, release video of fatal shooting
- Someone bought Truman Capote's ashes, once owned by Johnny Carson's ex-wife, for $45,000
- UK political turmoil continues as 'useless' Corbyn reelected Labour Party leader
- Former 'twins' Mark Cuban, Donald Trump spar ahead of debate
- Amid US voter anger, Bill Clinton told Hillary to ‘be the grown up in the room’
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS