A recap of the day’s top business news stories.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China Caixin factory PMI picks up slightly in September
- Nikkei drops 1.4%, ASX down 0.8% as bank shares sink
- Clinton says Trump may have violated US law on doing business in Cuba
- For the first time ever, USA Today has made a presidential pick - against Trump
- Chinese property bubble? We’re not there yet, pro says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS