A new jobs report and more economic data will shape what’s next for stocks. In this interview with NBR, Bruce Kasman, Chief Economist at JPMorgan and Bob Doll Chief Investment Strategist at Nuveen Asset Management offer their insight and analysis.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Cramer's rules to bail out when the market finally corrects itself — and it will
- Trump says India will join US to fight terrorism
- Senate GOP Obamacare replacement would lead to 22 million more uninsured in 2026, CBO estimates
- Blockchain technology is moving into the financial mainstream with IBM and seven European banks
- How one trader is playing gold after Monday’s drop
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS