A new jobs report and more economic data will shape what’s next for stocks. In this interview with NBR, Bruce Kasman, Chief Economist at JPMorgan and Bob Doll Chief Investment Strategist at Nuveen Asset Management offer their insight and analysis.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- New Hampshire residents find what they were looking for in Trump-Clinton debate
- Donald Trump dominates Twitter mentions, with 60% of attention at halftime
- Donald Trump has the sniffles, and Twitter can't shut up about it
- Clinton: Trump 'publicly invited' Russia to hack us, which is 'unacceptable'
- Clinton slams Trump on 'the birther lie'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS