A new jobs report and more economic data will shape what’s next for stocks. In this interview with NBR, Bruce Kasman, Chief Economist at JPMorgan and Bob Doll Chief Investment Strategist at Nuveen Asset Management offer their insight and analysis.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- What lies beneath? Analyst sees 'under the surface' signals giving market ballast
- Palm Beach estate once owned by Trump becomes $95 million tear-down project
- What if school wasn't out for the summer? Experts debate yearlong education
- US workers facing 'alarming vacation deficit': Here's where to go to fix it
- Trump leaps into new political firestorm over Dwyane Wade kin's shooting
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS