A new jobs report and more economic data will shape what’s next for stocks. In this interview with NBR, Bruce Kasman, Chief Economist at JPMorgan and Bob Doll Chief Investment Strategist at Nuveen Asset Management offer their insight and analysis.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'Black Panther', having smashed Thursday night records, is now tracking for a $200M+ opening
- Why one top oil watcher thinks the worst of crude's pullback is behind it
- Big GOP donor threatens to withhold campaign donations as leverage to force gun control: Report
- Trump backs Facebook VP who says Russian meddling aimed at dividing America
- Why LL Bean taught customers a hard lesson: Nothing lasts forever, especially not return policies
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS