A new jobs report and more economic data will shape what’s next for stocks. In this interview with NBR, Bruce Kasman, Chief Economist at JPMorgan and Bob Doll Chief Investment Strategist at Nuveen Asset Management offer their insight and analysis.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Beijing banned North Korean coal, and traders are scrambling
- HSBC blames 'largely unexpected economic and political events' for 62 percent drop in annual pre-tax profit
- Las Vegas Sands CEO says Japan casino resort could cost up to $10 billion
- Dozens of Chinese firms apply to use ‘Ivanka’ as their trademark
- Finding Wilbur Ross's footprint in China
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS