Several companies are in the news recently with product problems and image problems. Davia Temin, President and CEO of Temin and Company, a crisis management company, talks with NBR about these CEOs are faring and what they’re doing to protect investors.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Bitcoin is in serious danger of becoming very boring
- Cryptocurrencies could be rocked by major hacks next year, expert warns
- Trump's 'ill-advised' move over Jerusalem has set back peace process, former secretary of defense says
- Steve Bannon took an apparent shot at Ivanka Trump during an event for Roy Moore
- The SEC just issued a warning to cryptocurrency investors
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS