Several companies are in the news recently with product problems and image problems. Davia Temin, President and CEO of Temin and Company, a crisis management company, talks with NBR about these CEOs are faring and what they’re doing to protect investors.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Read Bill Clinton's full interview about the Fed, his foundation and US jobs
- Jose Fernandez, ace pitcher for Miami Marlins, dies in Miami boating accident
- How to keep newly rich kids out of the poor house
- Suspect arrested after shooting at Washington mall that left 5 dead
- Restaurant in China shuts down day after receiving Michelin star
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS