Several companies are in the news recently with product problems and image problems. Davia Temin, President and CEO of Temin and Company, a crisis management company, talks with NBR about these CEOs are faring and what they’re doing to protect investors.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'We will be starting negotiations' on NAFTA, Trump says, firing pistol to renegotiate pact
- Morgan Stanley warns Trump's 'thrill of victory' may give way to dour reality of governing
- OPEC, allies make progress on production cuts, says will not accept less than '100% compliance'
- Bill Gates shares the critical lesson he learned from his 4th grade teacher
- Rube Goldberg, the US Revolution, and glass: Take a look at these new and quirky exhibits
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS