Several companies are in the news recently with product problems and image problems. Davia Temin, President and CEO of Temin and Company, a crisis management company, talks with NBR about these CEOs are faring and what they’re doing to protect investors.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Snap founders, investors hope to cash in on IPO early, eye $1 billion in sales
- 'Apollo 13' actor Bill Paxton dead at 61 due to surgery complications
- Nokia returns with 3 Android smartphones to challenge Apple, Samsung
- Nokia 3310 returns for $52 and it has Snake
- Las Vegas steps up its games with new electronic sports venue
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS