Several companies are in the news recently with product problems and image problems. Davia Temin, President and CEO of Temin and Company, a crisis management company, talks with NBR about these CEOs are faring and what they’re doing to protect investors.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Nikola shares slide after second sexual abuse allegation raises questions about GM deal
- Joe Biden releases 2019 tax returns ahead of presidential debate
- Stock sell-off may still have a ways to go as election, virus trigger volatility
- UnitedHealth has acquired DivvyDose, a competitor to Amazon's PillPack
- Stocks fall, snap 3-day winning streak amid coronavirus concerns
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS