Several companies are in the news recently with product problems and image problems. Davia Temin, President and CEO of Temin and Company, a crisis management company, talks with NBR about these CEOs are faring and what they’re doing to protect investors.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Russia interference should be countered with 'the truth' and not 'more propaganda,' NATO chief says
- SpaceX 's next salvo in the space wars: Launching test satellites to bring the Web to billions
- US's greatest vulnerability is ignoring cyber threats from adversaries, foreign policy expert says
- This founder lived in a nursing home for 3 months to get his start-up off the ground
- Amazon threat to FedEx is overblown, but the postal service is in real trouble, JP Morgan says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS