Several companies are in the news recently with product problems and image problems. Davia Temin, President and CEO of Temin and Company, a crisis management company, talks with NBR about these CEOs are faring and what they’re doing to protect investors.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- US clout in world oil market grows as industry exports increase
- Apple falls on reports of low iPhone 8 sales
- Billionaire Richard Branson: This skill set is the most critical to achieving success
- Strategist Jeff Saut: The 8-year bull market still has up to another 9 years left to run
- States are so eager to win Amazon's HQ2 they're offering the company as much as $7 billion
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS