Several companies are in the news recently with product problems and image problems. Davia Temin, President and CEO of Temin and Company, a crisis management company, talks with NBR about these CEOs are faring and what they’re doing to protect investors.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Chelsea Clinton displays a side of her mother never seen before
- China says to hold drills with Russia in South China Sea
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Donald Trump’s ideas on Muslims are tyrannical
- Japanese shares fall; focus on BOJ after weak June inflation data
- NY Governor Andrew Cuomo: Trump is marketing a ‘great distraction’
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS