Several companies are in the news recently with product problems and image problems. Davia Temin, President and CEO of Temin and Company, a crisis management company, talks with NBR about these CEOs are faring and what they’re doing to protect investors.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Op-Ed: Why Hillary Clinton’s Wall Street speeches don’t matter
- McDonald's shares pop as investors cheer third-quarter beat
- Start-ups that took the slow road to making millions
- Do you know the difference between a nonprofit and a charity? You should
- Major websites across East Coast knocked out in apparent DDoS attack
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS