Several companies are in the news recently with product problems and image problems. Davia Temin, President and CEO of Temin and Company, a crisis management company, talks with NBR about these CEOs are faring and what they’re doing to protect investors.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Traders bid up oil ahead of anticipated OPEC production cut extension
- Neil Diamond was my childhood idol: Dollar Shave Club founder Michael Dubin
- Dollar Shave Club founder Dubin told he would ‘never amount to anything’ then sells for $1 billion
- Montana Republican special-election candidate cited for assault after allegedly 'body slamming' reporter
- Live: Stocks in Europe push higher as OPEC ministers gather in Vienna
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS