Tonight on Nightly Business Report – investors are pouring money into U.S. ETFs. We’ll look at whether this trend will continue and show you which funds are topping investors’ lists.
Plus, it’s a $5 billion dollar problem that’s getting worse. False identity tax refund fraud. NBR tells you what you need to know.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- World Markets Live: Global stocks shed value as earnings fail to impress and bonds sell off
- ‘Don’t sell your company’: Vine founder’s advice as Pornhub offers to buy axed app
- $14 billion wiped off Novo Nordisk as US market becomes 'significantly more challenging'
- Budweiser brewer AB InBev slides 5% after cutting guidance due to weak Brazil market
- Russia gets hacked, emails show links to Ukraine conflict
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS