Tonight on Nightly Business Report – investors are pouring money into U.S. ETFs. We’ll look at whether this trend will continue and show you which funds are topping investors’ lists.
Plus, it’s a $5 billion dollar problem that’s getting worse. False identity tax refund fraud. NBR tells you what you need to know.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Beijing banned North Korean coal, and traders are scrambling
- HSBC blames 'largely unexpected economic and political events' for 62 percent drop in annual pre-tax profit
- Las Vegas Sands CEO says Japan casino resort could cost up to $10 billion
- Dozens of Chinese firms apply to use ‘Ivanka’ as their trademark
- Finding Wilbur Ross's footprint in China
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS