Tonight on Nightly Business Report – investors are pouring money into U.S. ETFs. We’ll look at whether this trend will continue and show you which funds are topping investors’ lists.
Plus, it’s a $5 billion dollar problem that’s getting worse. False identity tax refund fraud. NBR tells you what you need to know.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- RBS sucked into probe of Malaysia's troubled 1MDB
- Sri Lanka, IMF agree on $1.5B bailout to avert balance of payments crisis
- Saudi builder Binladen reportedly cuts 50,000 jobs as government cuts bite
- AIG puts $1.2B stake in China insurer on the block, joining exodus from mainland
- Puerto Rico at risk of largest default yet on $470M of obligations
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS