Tonight on Nightly Business Report – investors are pouring money into U.S. ETFs. We’ll look at whether this trend will continue and show you which funds are topping investors’ lists.
Plus, it’s a $5 billion dollar problem that’s getting worse. False identity tax refund fraud. NBR tells you what you need to know.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Arnold Palmer, 'The King' of golf, dies at age 87
- Asia markets open lower; US presidential debate, OPEC meeting in focus
- China unveils world's biggest radio telescope in search for extraterrestrial life
- Santoli: Bad news may be priced into cheap Big Media stocks; Some M&A possible
- A NY beer maker channels George Washington to create the perfect debate night brew
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS