Tonight on Nightly Business Report – investors are pouring money into U.S. ETFs. We’ll look at whether this trend will continue and show you which funds are topping investors’ lists.
Plus, it’s a $5 billion dollar problem that’s getting worse. False identity tax refund fraud. NBR tells you what you need to know.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- What lies beneath? Analyst sees 'under the surface' signals giving market ballast
- Palm Beach estate once owned by Trump becomes $95 million tear-down project
- What if school wasn't out for the summer? Experts debate yearlong education
- US workers facing 'alarming vacation deficit': Here's where to go to fix it
- Trump leaps into new political firestorm over Dwyane Wade kin's shooting
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS