Tonight on Nightly Business Report – investors are pouring money into U.S. ETFs. We’ll look at whether this trend will continue and show you which funds are topping investors’ lists.
Plus, it’s a $5 billion dollar problem that’s getting worse. False identity tax refund fraud. NBR tells you what you need to know.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Cramer's rules to bail out when the market finally corrects itself — and it will
- Trump says India will join US to fight terrorism
- Senate GOP Obamacare replacement would lead to 22 million more uninsured in 2026, CBO estimates
- Blockchain technology is moving into the financial mainstream with IBM and seven European banks
- How one trader is playing gold after Monday’s drop
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS