Tonight on Nightly Business Report – investors are pouring money into U.S. ETFs. We’ll look at whether this trend will continue and show you which funds are topping investors’ lists.
Plus, it’s a $5 billion dollar problem that’s getting worse. False identity tax refund fraud. NBR tells you what you need to know.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Trump to Freedom Caucus: A no vote on health care helps Planned Parenthood
- Trump urges 'America First' but stock investors should look outside US
- Believe Trump — pass GOP health bill or Obamacare stays, warns White House budget director Mulvaney
- Goldman Sachs strategist: Yes, Marine Le Pen can win in France
- Ahoy matey, your new retirement home is a cruise ship
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS