More and more investors are rebalancing their portfolios tilting away from bonds and Exchange Traded Funds that own US stocks are picking up a good portion of fresh money. Seema Mody has the story for NBR.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Koch donor retreat convenes in Colorado under Trump's shadow
- US, Singapore probe Goldman's work on 1MDB amid scandal: Reports
- Polaroid's got a brand-new 'Swing', and it might help the brand stage a comeback
- Powerball jackpot hits $478 million ahead of Saturday's night's draw
- Kudlow: Trump knows you can’t tax your way into prosperity
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS