More and more investors are rebalancing their portfolios tilting away from bonds and Exchange Traded Funds that own US stocks are picking up a good portion of fresh money. Seema Mody has the story for NBR.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China's ZTO slumps 15% after biggest US IPO of the year
- Amazon shares drop after earnings fall short
- Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama hit campaign trail together for the first time
- OPEC's odds of boosting oil prices are less than 60%, says Dennis Gartman
- LinkedIn posts big earnings beat but shares barely budge
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS