The White House is reportedly pushing to make more home loans available to people who have weaker credit according to the Washington Post. Joining NBR to talk about the report are, Michael Barr, former Assistant Treasury Secretary and Joe LaVorgna, Chief US Economist at Deutsche Bank.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Germany looks to tackle coronavirus rise with 3 simple strategies
- Anthony Scaramucci says first presidential debate was an 'embarrassment' to the U.S.
- ‘Schoolcations’ are trying to lure parents who have had it with remote learning
- China has a plan for dealing with an unstable world: its own consumers
- Video games are about to get more expensive as the console wars return
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS