In this interview for NBR, Josh Rauh, a professor of Finance at Stanford’s Graduate School of Business warns of a coming national pension crisis that could bankrupt many US state and local governments.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Blast tears through Kabul, killing dozens and leaving hundreds wounded
- Apple may be planning an iPhone 7 release in September, tech watcher says
- Without LeBron, can US men's basketball team strike gold in Rio?
- Merkel says 'mourning with a heavy heart' for Munich shooting victims
- 12 things you should know about Hillary Clinton’s VP pick
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS