In this interview for NBR, Josh Rauh, a professor of Finance at Stanford’s Graduate School of Business warns of a coming national pension crisis that could bankrupt many US state and local governments.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Japan PM Abe: We'll take steps to calm FX markets if needed
- Live: Global markets struggle amid Brexit uncertainty
- Asia markets trade mixed as traders digest Brexit vote
- Pound set for another pounding, yuan hits near six-year low after Brexit vote
- EU's losing momentum and it must figure out why: Luxembourg FinMin
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS