In this interview for NBR, Josh Rauh, a professor of Finance at Stanford’s Graduate School of Business warns of a coming national pension crisis that could bankrupt many US state and local governments.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Alphabet executive steps down from Uber board amid growing competition
- Samsonite looks to Tumi acquisition for future growth
- Fox calls ex-host Tantaros an 'opportunist', wants lawsuit sent to arbitration
- Clinton proposes plan to address mental health treatment
- FBI detects breaches of state voter registration systems in Illinois, Arizona
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS