In this interview for NBR, Josh Rauh, a professor of Finance at Stanford’s Graduate School of Business warns of a coming national pension crisis that could bankrupt many US state and local governments.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- AT&T strikes 'perfect match' deal with Time Warner in blockbuster $85B marriage
- Massive Web attack was 'sophisticated, highly coordinated', special malware used
- Why a potential AT&T, Time Warner merger might be more sizzle than steak
- Jewelry makers test whether lab-grown diamonds are still a girl’s best friend
- In Gettysburg, Trump vows NAFTA renegotiation, opposition to AT&T/Time Warner deal
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS