Home prices went through the roof according to the Case-Shiller Home Price Index, with some of the cities that took the hardest hits during the housing collapse seeing the biggest gains. Robert Shiller, co-founder of the Index talks about the economy and what’s driving the surge in the housing market.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- China's foreign ministry welcomes North Korea nuclear test halt
- Ex-US presidents among mourners expected at Barbara Bush funeral
- Sessions reportedly told White House that he might leave if Rosenstein is fired
- Top VC deals: Elon Musk backs The Boring Company, Tiger gets into cannabis
- Cramer Remix: The most eagerly anticipated report of the year
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS