Home prices went through the roof according to the Case-Shiller Home Price Index, with some of the cities that took the hardest hits during the housing collapse seeing the biggest gains. Robert Shiller, co-founder of the Index talks about the economy and what’s driving the surge in the housing market.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Alibaba-backed Lazada partners with Unilever to capture Southeast Asia's online retail growth
- Alexandra Lebenthal accuses Jimmy Cayne of manipulating her and of 'unconscionable actions'
- Asia trades mixed after Wall Street closed mostly higher, Toshiba shares down ahead of shareholder meeting
- Watch: FBI Director James Comey on 'the FBI's role in the intelligence community'
- Hopes for an infrastructure spending spree in California lift Vulcan Materials shares
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS