Home prices went through the roof according to the Case-Shiller Home Price Index, with some of the cities that took the hardest hits during the housing collapse seeing the biggest gains. Robert Shiller, co-founder of the Index talks about the economy and what’s driving the surge in the housing market.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Live: Global stocks extend post-Brexit rebound
- Asia markets up after 'turnaround Tuesday' in US, Europe as Brexit jitters ease
- Trump ex-manager Corey Lewandowski loses $1.2 million book deal: Report
- 'Terror attack' kills dozens at Istanbul Ataturk Airport, up to 150 wounded
- Marc Faber: Investors are on the Titanic (but enjoy the ride anyway)
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS