Home prices went through the roof according to the Case-Shiller Home Price Index, with some of the cities that took the hardest hits during the housing collapse seeing the biggest gains. Robert Shiller, co-founder of the Index talks about the economy and what’s driving the surge in the housing market.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Sizzling rent prices cool across the nation, with New York and San Francisco leading the decline
- Official says 9 dead in fire at warehouse party in San Francisco Bay Area, scores missing
- Russia bets on Trump administration as gateway to eased sanctions
- This is flooding across the US/Mexico border in abundance—but it’s legal and helps both countries
- McConnell cautions on Obamacare repeal, says an alternative will take time
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS