Home prices went through the roof according to the Case-Shiller Home Price Index, with some of the cities that took the hardest hits during the housing collapse seeing the biggest gains. Robert Shiller, co-founder of the Index talks about the economy and what’s driving the surge in the housing market.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- South Korean shares fall as GDP growth slows amid hits from Samsung, Hyundai, Hanjin
- World Markets Live: Euro zone approves $2.8 billion loan for Greece
- Four killed in ride accident at Australia's Dreamworld theme park
- After 25 years of indecision, UK government set to back expanding Heathrow
- Mohamed El-Erian: Markets shrugging off elections on central banks faith, for now
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS