As companies around the U.S. look for ways to cut health care costs, some say employers are getting too personal with their employees. In this Nightly Business Report (NBR) interview, Deborah Peel founder of Patients Privacy Rights Foundation and Tracy Burns, Director of the Northeast Human Resources Association offer their insight about this growing controversy.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Cryptocurrency stunt to climb Mount Everest reportedly turns deadly
- Chinese police take down gang of inventive online reputation cleaners
- Ex-US ambassador to China: Beijing is 'very much in the driver's seat' on North Korea
- Memorial Day holiday gas prices may shock you
- Cramer: Foot Locker's stellar earnings show the 'mall is still not dead' yet
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS