With home prices in the U.S. rising and mortgage rates near historic lows, a lot of people remain unsure if they should buy a home or rent? Diana Olick reports for Nightly Business Report (NBR).
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Fed's Charles Evans says he'd be comfortable with 'a couple' rate cuts before the end of the year
- Facebook tells congress it shouldn't be broken up because Instagram and WhatsApp have thrived
- McDonald's adds DoorDash as new delivery partner, ending exclusivity with UberEats
- The US consumer is keeping the economy from tanking and will get another boost from the Fed
- 'Amazon is not brand-friendly' — analysts break down weaknesses and strengths on Prime Day
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS