2013’s corn plantings are expected to be the highest in decades. Jane Wells reports for Nightly Business Report (NBR) on what this means for farmers and for consumers.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- BlackBerry to buy cybersecurity firm Cylance for $1.4 billion
- ECB's Draghi hints at a possible dip for inflation
- 'Shark Tank's' Daymond John: 'Hip-hop was our version of today's Instagram or Twitter'
- Glued to your smartphone? Try these 6 techniques to take back control of your life
- Experts cast doubt on whether China's news anchor is really A.I.
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS